- Where is Mid-Con Energy Partners traded?
- Mid-Con Energy Partners trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "MCEP."
- What is a Master Limited Partnership (MLP)?
- A MLP is a limited partnership whose units are available to investors via publicly traded exchanges. MLPs are not subject to federal taxation at the entity-level. Instead, each unitholder will take into account its respective share of all income, gain, loss and deductions in computing its individual tax return. Thus, MLPs provide access to liquidity through capital markets while maintaining tax benefits from being a limited partnership.
- What is the distribution schedule for Mid-Con Energy Partners?
- Mid-Con Energy Partners will make quarterly cash distributions within 45 days after the end of each quarter to the extent there is sufficient cash available for such distribution.
- How do I access earnings conference calls and presentations?
- Before any conference call or presentation, Mid-Con Energy Partners will issue a press release with all necessary event information. This would include the date and time of the event, conference dial-in number and passcode, as wells as a replay dial-in number and passcode. Most recent press releases are available in the Investor Relations section of our website.
- Who should I contact to change my mailing address or locate cash distributions paid but not received on units?
- These matters will be handled by our transfer agent, Wells Fargo Shareowner Services. Please see their contact info below:
Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
1 (800) 401-1957